Arrival At Airport (IXB) / Railway Station (NJP) And Transfer To Gangtok
Arrive & Meet Our Official Representative At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)– He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok - And is the most visited spot of India– Check into hotel - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok Cultural Sightseeing
Morning Breakfast - you will taken to Rumtek Monastery (seat of Karmapa Lama who heads the Kagyupa sect of Buddhism), one can see the beautiful Thankas, your next destination is Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Tsuklakhang (The Royal Chapel),Ganesh Tok. Overnight in Hotel.
Gangtok - Namchi
Morning after Breakfast – Drive to Namchi nearly about 78 Km 2 – 2 ½ hours - Namchi – is the headquarters of the south district of Sikkim in North East India and is the second most populated district of the State and it lies about 1675 m above sea level Visit Namchi Chardham, Sandrupste Monastery-Overnight Stay At Namchi.
Namchi - Pelling
Morning after Breakfast – Drive to Pelling Via Ravangla detour witnessing the famous Buddha Park - Lord Buddha's Kingdom with 125ft statue just in the lap of Mt. Kanchenjunga - Post Lunch at Buddha park cafe, proceed for pelling - Overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling Local Culture Sightseeing
Early morning Proceed for the oldest monastery in Pelling - The Sanga-choeling Monastery with Glass Bridge Skywalk - after spending some lazy time we will be back to visit the old and sacred Pemayangste Monastery, to discover its richness. After a leisurely walk we will reach the Rabdentse ruins the second capital Sikkim - Overnight at Pelling.
Departure at Bagdogra Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive towards Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station.
- All Transportation – All sightseeing’s including pick-ups and Drops
- All internal taxes
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Parking Charges/Driver's Allowance
- Deluxe Hotels with Breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, Entry fees, Guide charges, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5% Extra
Terms & Conditions
NOTE: -Your Complete Travel Planner is to let the country guide our experiences and not to live by a strict itinerary. If unexpected events arise, we may change plans to take advantage of the situation or deal with an issue. However, we will do all we can to offer you everything that is on the schedule. Please be flexible and allow the program to unfold.
CLOSING DAYS OF SOME OF MONUMENTS MENTIONED IN ITINERARY:
- st will have to take another vehicle
- In case the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In the case of excess baggage, the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly
- Check-in 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- The tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across a situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening
- All the accommodation are in Hill area Destination will be Non-A/C
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory
- For Extra adult in the room, we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattresses or roll out beds. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed
- The operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- If arrival of guest is by train at NJP Railway Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest at the New Exit Gate (Near Escalator) or arrive at Bagdogra Airport our executive will be there with the PLACARD at Exit Gate on the Airport
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages
- As there is a shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing/transfers
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances, we would request them to contact our executive
- On arrival of guests, we will provide mineral water, small kits, local tour co-coordinator number & service voucher. Our representative will brief the total tour itinerary to the guest
- As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle
- In this sector the same vehicles will not be providing for the entire tour, it will be changed sector-wise. So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any circumstance
- If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they want to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest informs after 16:00 hrs it will be considered as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for rescheduling the sightseeing
- In case the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In the case of excess baggage, the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly
- Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including a child and 08 heads are allowed in 1 Sumo / Max including child. In case the number of travelers increases, then the guest will have to opt for the additional vehicle with an extra cost which is directly payable by the guest on spot
Terms & Conditions:
- Every tourist should send a Xerox copy of their voter’s identity card or passport and three passport size photographs at least ten days before the tour starts. Tourists should carry their id cards at all times during the tour.
- Company does not have any liability if the tour is canceled or itinerary changed during the tour due to any unpredictable event
- Company does not cover insurance in case of any accidents or loss of belongings, etc
Notes - :
- Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guests should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy(identity card – Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License, etc) for processing the permit.
- The permit also requires traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
- The hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise, we will confirm a similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis, valid for Indian nationals & till 31st Mar of the current year (High seasons surcharge 25% will be applicable from 20TH Dec – 05TH Jan)